Why I initially denied my son's paternity -Ice Prince

Last week it was 9ice giving reasons why he denied his twin girls at first.Now it's Ice Prince. Recall Wizkid also denied his baby boy at first..Here is what he told Showbiz plus
 It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.
On his baby Mama
 I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.
You have read this article with the title Why I initially denied my son's paternity -Ice Prince. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/11/why-i-initially-denied-my-son-paternity.html. Thanks!