A Nigerian Lady shipped to Malaysia for prostitution needs help

I've read her sad comment on virtually every post so please advice her if you can ....

Pls I need help one miss rita elechi brought me here. She is on facebook she told me I was coming here to work in malaysia, as a cleaner in a hotel I accepted since things was very difficult for me here in 9ja since I lost my mum now this rita girl took me to malaysia for prostitution that I should pay her 3million!!!

She took my passport and report to one alahaji on lagos that if I run I will bleed till I tire,the alahaji threatened me on phone the rita calles some men in chears igbo boys to beat me up because I told her I can't prostitute to take me back to nigeria and her boyfriend peper warn me that he will set me up and put something in my back and I will be arrested in the airport what's happening God pls help me,what will I do crying every day and the same rita elechi have routed 4 girls to malaysia before some ran and give their lives to christ after paying her 2.5million she seized her passport now the girl is without a passport and malaysia is risky with pass some talk to her to set us free she is a porharcout and anambra pls thanks we need freedom.

Pls. Am in bondage I feel for that girl after she beat her lock her up without food the girl manage to escape without passport and if she is arrested all her effort time sleeping with men is wasted even the money pls help talk to rita elechi pls we need freedom one love am nigeria my name is joy"""""
You have read this article with the title A Nigerian Lady shipped to Malaysia for prostitution needs help. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-nigerian-lady-shipped-to-malaysia-for.html. Thanks!