A touching letter from a female reader in love(Must read)

Pls friends, this lovely Miss Petite reader needs your advice.She is a regular reader and comments everyday..So lets help her with her dilemma..
I'm 22 years old in a relationship with this guy who is 31,he was so inlove with me and proved it in many ways.He has also been responsible for my bills for the past 2 years now.He proposed 4 months ago and I agreed to marry him.
I've not been to his house since then but got there recently and saw so many evidence so show he has been cheating on me.
On my part, I have never cheated on him .He is so changed now,he used to be calm,tender,loving but now he is so mean .He used to be someone that couldnt sleep when I'm angry but ow he doesnt care .


Yesterday, we had an issue and i left his house.He asked me not to go but I didn't answer and he didn't call me.Usually he cant stay 3 hours without calling me  but yesterday he stayed the whole day without calling .
 Now I am so much inlove with him ,I cant picture my life without him .We planned on doing our introduction this year and for reasons i don't understand ,he is telling me he is not ready now or am I in a rush to get married?
Miss Petite, though I am in a friend's house now, i'm feeling like no one else exists .The terrible truth is that everyother man irritates me except him.
I think he loves me but his family doesn't want him to marry me because we are not from the same state.I am from Enugu and he is from Delta.I am getting tired of life.
I think the major reason why I feel this much is because I have built my life around him .My dad is late and I don't collect money from my mum..He is my only means of survival and he has not failed.Even till now, he still takes care of my needs.
   My friends advised me to focus on his cash and not allow his cheating bother me but I cant .I have fallen inlove with him that I don't care about money or anything .All I want is for us to be happy again like we used to. Now I left his house yesterday and some of my stuffs are still there so it means I'm definitely going back .
WHEN I GO SHOULD I BEG HIM OR JUST PICKUP MY THINGS AND LEAVE (He has grown to know I love him and can't do without him..He is so used to my tears  that it doesn't move him anymore)
Emeh the bitter truth is I want to have him back but I need advise on things to do(He complains that I have bad temper and i'm impatient)
Help me beg your readers to put me in their sister's shoes,they should help me out because I'm going insane.Please I beg you
You have read this article with the title A touching letter from a female reader in love(Must read). You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-touching-letter-from-female-reader-in.html. Thanks!