A female reader needs your advice

Pls  i need ur advice.av been dating my bf for 6months now he's a soldier..he always show me love and tells of how much he loves me.we'v bin having sex although am not d sex type he's really trying his best to make me like sex and am cool..

I met him in badoo a social network and bcos of him i deleted my account although he didn't ask me to but wat else am i lookin for?d problem now is dat he's still on badoo and i know cos i use my frnds acct to find him,i chatted wit him with her acct and he told me dat he has a gf but wanted to jst hang out wif her.am so worried should i just leave him i don't knw?

But i visit him at his office almost everyday and am well known to b his gf.am 25yrs old and av started gettin pressures frm my parents to get married...pls sm1 advice me.av put him in prayers also and each time i dream of him he's always helping me and showering me with gifts.could he b d one?pls frm Sarah a worried girl.
You have read this article with the title A female reader needs your advice. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-female-reader-needs-your-advice.html. Thanks!