Lol My friend is engaged to two men

What would you do if a man you didn't love proposed to you in the presence of his entire family and friends? Say No right there? Or say YES and later find a way to say you can't marry him?

My  friend is in this predicament. Her wealthy 41 year old boyfriend of 2 years proposed to her at his birthday party. She was too stunned to speak and he mistook it for being overwhelmed. She later revealed she had accepted the proposal of her 2nd boyfriend last week.He is 28 (Yes she has two boyfriends)lol.
Now, she is officially engaged to two men. The problem is, her heart isn't with her old boyfriend and she doesn't know how to say No after his family has already been congratulating her and are so happy their 41year old son has finally decided to settle down.The mum even sent her expensive jewelry...officially welcoming her into their family
Lest I forget, she is 27

The matter pass me, so I decided to ask you my esteemed readers( My response was, Marry the 41 year old. He is more mature and fit to run a family)
You have read this article with the title Lol My friend is engaged to two men. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/06/lol-my-friend-is-engaged-to-two-men.html. Thanks!