(MUST READ)- My bestfriend's husband wants to kill her

I receive countless emails asking me to share real life experiences of people in dilemmas with you my readers. I've been hesitant because I somehow feel getting a hundred different responses to an issue might confuse the person in need of that advice.
 However, I received an email I couldn't ignore. The story is shocking and I'm going to summarize it below as it was really long and detailed (I removed the personal info there )

I'm in a situation which involves life or death. My best friend who is from a very wealthy background got married last week, to a cool dude she has been dating for over a year. They weren't supposed to get married but she got pregnant and he surprised her by proposing. I have been so envious of their love and eventhough he isn't as rich as she is, he spoils her with gifts when he can.



On Saturday which was the wedding,  during  the reception which held at her dad's hotel,  I rushed to the restroom to ease myself but it was all occupied, so I ran to the back, where there was a dark corner and bent to pee. I was about to stand when I heard footsteps,so I was scared of being caught urinating outside and hid behind a car.  Then I heard giggles, it looked like a man and woman making out. I then raised my head to see who they were when I saw my beloved bestfriend,s husband and a lady he had. Introduced to her on many occasions as a colleague

They were kissing so passionately and he said and I quote "I love you.It's only a matter of time and this will be over ". Then she reminded him he had said that before.  He told her this time was different and they needed this marriage to make some cool money. ..when she asked him what he would do if my friend refused to give him a divorce, He said "There is always POISON. She giggled, they kissed and he ran off to join his wife,she followed seconds later.

My first thought was to go and call my friend aside and tell her what I just heard.  However, when I got there she was happily dancing with her man and she looked so happy and inlove. He saw me and said am I not the luckiest man alive. At that moment,  I grew cold. I couldn't say a word.

It has been 2days since they got married and since I heard that. They are going on their honeymoon by weekend. I want to tell my friend but I'm scared of the consequences as she is pregnant and I have no proof except our friendship.

Please I need genuine advice . Should I tell her and damn the consequences? Or should believe he was just being a man and was joking about the poison part?
You have read this article with the title (MUST READ)- My bestfriend's husband wants to kill her . You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/05/must-read-my-bestfriend-husband-wants.html. Thanks!