Till date Do us Part!!!

Four months ago,I bumped into an old acquaintance.I was shocked by her dishevelled appearance,and when i sought to know why she looked like that(which was so unusual of her),she said",I just got dumped by my boyfriend".In my typical fashion,i laughed "Is that why your looking like the world has come to an end?
No man deserves your tears my dear,thank God he showed his true self early before you went too far".At that moment,she burst into tears.In my mind,i was like"Oh not again!I stopped in my tracks when she said"You don't get it.Do you?We dated for 10 years and he left .I gave him all my youth,my love.Chased away several suitors,yet he left me
10 what!Why should any sane lady date a man for 10 years.What keeps you going for that long?Hope?Then I realized when one is truly in love with another,we lose touch with our sanity.
Her revelation did not shock me as much as the excuse he purportedly gave"He had to let me go because he didn't want me to keep waiting for him since age is no longer on my side.He loves me so much but doesn't have enough money to marry me now.TOO MANY COMMITMENTS"She said between tears.
Ok!i honestly felt like slapping her silly
Many ladies are victims to this hoax called"I will marry you when i put things in place".I just think its a\way of saying"Are you dumb to see that i wont marry you?Take a cue and leave me alone".

When a man is truly in love with you,he wants to hold you down in no time.He cant wait to make you his wife.If after 2,3,4,years,he is still not talking in that direction,lady,you got to take a walk.You ain't no Angelina Jolie and Bradpitt. Thats a different scenario,they have made vows to date for as long as they are alive"Till date do us part"
She just called me in tears saying she found out he 's getting married tomorrow to a lady who was his colleague in the office and knew while they were dating. Its not up to 4 months since he broke up with my friend,yet he has suddenly found a way to balance his commitments and marriage.


He is a few hours away from being a married man an she's a single unhappy woman(Not like there's anything wrong with that)
You have read this article with the title Till date Do us Part!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/06/till-date-do-us-part.html. Thanks!