Djimon Hounsou denies knowing Kola Boof!

Kimora Lee Simmons - Djimon Hounsou & Kimora Lee Simmons Walking On The Beach In St. Barts
Rumors are swirling that Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou have ended their marriage...and writer/poet Kola Boof  has persistently claimed she was the reason they broke up. Kola claimed on Twitter a while back that she was sleeping with Djimon when Kimora was pregnant. In a recent interview granted by Djimon for the first time since this issue unfolded
Djimon Hounsou...
It has come to my attention vicious lies and stories are being spread about myself and my family. I do not know, nor have I ever met this person. To that extent any and all claims are totally fabricated and for the press to be spreading these lies is irresponsible on their part. I am a man of integrity and would never betray my wife or my family.
 Meanwhile, Kola Boof has waived his statement by responding via twitter
 

You have read this article with the title Djimon Hounsou denies knowing Kola Boof!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/06/djimon-hounsou-denies-knowing-kola-boof.html. Thanks!