Mochedda Clears the air on dating Skuki!!


When these pics hit the web,rumours had it that these stars were dating When asked by an Encomium reporter about the photos...Mo said:

When I saw the pictures, it did look wrong at the time. I am small, everybody carries me. Every human being I know that's my good friend carries me because I am light and I'm nice to carry. And he's a good friend of mine and that day he carried me...we took a lot ofpictures, we were just having fun. People have dirty minds, I don't have a dirty mind. I always see things from a positive side. People tell me, you are so happy, you see things in colours, you don't know that life is wicked. But now I know that people don't think like I do, so I have to be afraid now. I can't just take photos with my friend, I can't hug female fans anymore. I have learnt you have to be afraid of the world
You have read this article with the title Mochedda Clears the air on dating Skuki!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2011/12/mochedda-clears-air-on-dating-skuki.html. Thanks!