Pals...Do I really Look like Genevieve?(Photo Evidence)

 Guys..I'm tired. I have to put a stop this this once and for all. I'm tired of stepping out and having people scream"Genny,Genevieve....Lmao...Well, I was at the mall when a group of cute guys ran up to me"(Genny Genny, please can we have an autograph)?. I thought they kidding...hehhe ok I'm kidding, they just said she really looks like me..lol...

Dearie's ,forget that talk of being myself,I'm not comparing myself with her,just wanna know if we look alike.Some months ago, when I put up my photos here,half the comments said I look like her.
So, what do you think?Honest please
Wheww*Heart beating * Shrugs.*
See some pics below(I'm not good at taking pics so manage what you see)


This was how i looked when the guys rushed up to me...
Genny
You have read this article with the title Pals...Do I really Look like Genevieve?(Photo Evidence). You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/08/palsdo-i-really-look-like.html. Thanks!