Braids Vs Brazilian hair

Ok, this has been on my mind for quite a while now.I mean, there is this craze for Brazilian/Indian/Perusian .....hair that just wont stop.I actually caught the bug and went to get my self some.Yes! 22 inches long Brazilian hair extensions which cost a fortune(Don't ask how much).Well, two days later, a friend of mine visited me, an lo!she was sporting some 32 inch long Indian hair which put mine to shame(It cost her a whooping 130 thousand naira).I even heard that was fake to have cost that low(hmmnn!!).Well, we went to see a movie and almost 80percent of the ladies @ the cinema, were sporting different types of extensions.They were the genuine, the fake, the beautiful and the downright tacky.Well, we felt like big chicks too as we walked into the cinema, and lo, we saw this beautiful young lady, wearing braids.I mean long and stylish braids.All the guys in that hall focused their attention on her, ladies alike.As if that wasn't enough, two eligible bachelors (don't ask how i knew)were engaged in a conversation"Why do ladies have to be so fake?Wow, i would kill to see my girl in braids like that"That's so sexy",they continued to rain praises on this lady still we could take it no more.Well, i got home, looked in the mirror and yanked off my 22 inch Brazilian hair which cost .......and now, I'm wearing my African braids which cost me just 3,000 naira to make.
So, is it worth it?Brazilian or braids?
You have read this article both looks with the title Braids Vs Brazilian hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/03/braids-vs-brazilian-hair.html. Thanks!