Urgent Advice needed-What should he do?

Please friends, this is a real problem.He contacted me and I suggested I bring the problem here for  advice..If you are a lawyer or know anyone who specializes in such cases ,Read carefully and advice/ contact him. Thanks
 I got this apartment in ikoyi and i was made to pay for 2 years ,this is my 4th month and i had to travel to the Uk for my masters in Coventry. All of a sudden , got this call from my landlord 2weeks ago that he wants to use this apartment despite me having reached an agreement of 2years. it might not be the usual tenancy agreement , it was more of oral agreement and I paid him for the 2 years but I have all my transaction papers. so he says he wants to use the apartment cos he's wife is coming back in a month and needs to move in there he is well aware I'm not even in the country at the moment,. Though, he says he's going to refund my money but that isn't the issue, all my property is stacked up in that house and I cant make a trip back just because of that, he gave me a 2 week notice which elapsed lst week Saturday .

Then I  was told by a few friends around the neighborhood that some thug like guys already forced their way in there's really nothing much i can do from here but this is just injustice all in the name of i rented your property though he didn't pack my things out as he threatened earlier but he insist he will. now i don't even know if the thugs tampered or stole anything..
Please I need an urgent response


You have read this article with the title Urgent Advice needed-What should he do?. You can bookmark this page URL https://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/11/urgent-advice-needed-what-should-he-do.html. Thanks!