Reader wants to get pregnant for her boyfriend

Please I need your advice..am in a serious relationship with my guy and we re doing pretty well but d problem is that I want to get pregnant for him but he's so bent at me finishing my education b4 anything am in my final year second semester if not for d strike would have been a graduate now,he uses a condom and even when he don't he withdraws..
am 24yrs n he's over 30 and financially stable.he's so bent on me finishing school that am beginning to get suspicious,he's not married that am so sure of.he's own is that he doesn't want me to get pregnant out of wedlock that he wants to get married first..I love him so much..please does he love me or is he just using me?and if he loves me why don't he want me pregnant?

Any advice for her?
You have read this article with the title Reader wants to get pregnant for her boyfriend. You can bookmark this page URL https://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/11/reader-wants-to-get-pregnant-for-her.html. Thanks!